Pharmacy Technician Book Reviews
QuickTestPrep.com Pharmacy Technician Certification Review Textbook & Workbook
by Tom King, RPh.
Paperback - combined 188 pages 20th edition (2019), Dimensions (in inches): 8.5 x 11 x 1, Color
- Quick and easy; color coded numbers make math explanations easy to understand. Latin and greek roots of medical vocabulary are highlighted in color to make understanding new words easy.
- A pharmacist will answer all your questions by email, telephone or videoconference.
- Computer interactive tutorials, computer interactive quizzes and 3 full length practice tests.
- Drug name pronunciation guide (audio recordings). Especially helpful for students whose 2nd language is Englsih.
- We guarantee you'll pass the pharmacy technician certification test. If the QuickTestPrep book is not enough material for the ExCPT exam, we will loan you a book written by another author, return postage prepaid.
- Some students lament that we don't include flash cards with the book. Update on 7/20/2016: The book now includes a set of electronic flash cards you can use on any smart phone, tablet, or PC.
PTCB Exam Simplified, 3rd Edition: Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Study Guide
Rated 4.5/5 based on 178 customer reviews
Secrets of the PTCB Exam Study Guide: PTCB Test Review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Examination
Rated 4.5/5 based on 367 customer reviews
Vote below for the rating of a pharmacy technician book you've used to prepare for the ExCPT exam.